6-Benzylaminopurine is the first synthetic cytokinin. 6-Benzylaminopurine has the ability to inhibit the decomposition of chlorophyll, nucleic acid and protein in plant leaves, and protect greenery and prevent aging; The transfer of amino acids, auxins, inorganic salts, etc. to the treatment site and other effects are widely used in agriculture, fruit trees and horticultural crops from germination to harvest.
6-Benzylaminopurine is a broad-spectrum plant growth regulator. It can promote plant cell growth, inhibit the degradation of plant chlorophyll, increase the content of amino acids, delay leaf aging, etc.
|Appearance||White crystals or crystalline powder||White crystals or crystalline powder|
|Loss on drying||≤0.5%||0.13%|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.1%||0.04%|
|Appearance:||White crystalline powder|
1. 6-Benzylaminopurine can promote grape and melon fruit-setting, use 100mg/l solution deal grape bud 2 weeks before flowering stage, this can inhibit flower and fruit dropping to increase fruit-setting ratio.
2. 6-Benzylaminopurine can flower plant opening and fresh.
3. 10mg/l use in 1-5leave stage, deal young rice stem and leaves, can inhibit leave become yellow to keep root vigour,6-Benzylaminopurine can increase the survival rate of rice seedlings
4. 6-Benzylaminopurine use to fruit type and variety improvement, vegetable and fruit fresh for storage, increase rice yield.
5. 10-20mg/L spray rice, increase yield 10-15%, wide apple size and increase yield. Use 10mg/L solution spray celery, caraway to inhibit leave become yellow, inhibit Chlorophyll degradation and increase content of amino acid.
Fortunachem Provides Not Only Professional Chemical Products But Also Professional Help
Keeping you up-to-date with all the latest information, news, and events about Fortunachem!